Closed captions available in English, Portuguese and Spanish
In this video segment, we will discuss the critical role campus networks play in supporting trusted identities in the Research and Education space. We will consider what the best sources are for user data, who should maintain those sources and how, and how to work with trusted partners on and off campus for additional data exchange.
- Shibboleth: Federated Services (IdP/SP)
- CAS (central authentication service for SSO)
- REFEDS – Research and Education FEDerations
- NREN: Canadian Access Federation (CAF) – CANARIE
- InCommon(operated by Internet2 Staff)
- eduroam (education roaming)
- eduGAIN (operated by GÉANT) interconnects identity federations around the world
- REFEDS Discovery Guide
Video series jointly developed by NSRC, REFEDS and GÉANT.
Licensed under CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/)