Closed captions available in English
Does your definition and expectations of a student match that of the service provider? Do you have a shared understanding of staff, and does this include contractors or visiting professors? It is important to have a basic shared understanding of how you group and classify your users when you starting looking at offering services via federated identity management.
- Shibboleth: Federated Services (IdP/SP)
- CAS (central authentication service for SSO)
- REFEDS – Research and Education FEDerations
- eduPerson and eduOrg Object Classes
- “The Cloud Services Cookbook"
- InCommon(operated by Internet2 Staff)
- eduroam (education roaming)
- eduGAIN (operated by GÉANT) interconnects identity federations around the world
- REFEDS Discovery Guide
Video series jointly developed by NSRC, REFEDS and GÉANT.
Licensed under CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/)