In this video segment, we will look at the concept of cloud services and what those services mean for identity and access management, from both the campus and the vendor perspectives. We will cover some best practices in this space, as well as practices to avoid as two parties enter into a cloud services agreement.
- Shibboleth: Federated Services (IdP/SP)
- CAS (central authentication service for SSO)
- REFEDS – Research and Education FEDerations
- eduPerson and eduOrg Object Classes
- “The Cloud Services Cookbook"
- InCommon(operated by Internet2 Staff)
- eduroam (education roaming)
- eduGAIN (operated by GÉANT) interconnects identity federations around the world
- REFEDS Discovery Guide
Video series jointly developed by NSRC, REFEDS and GÉANT.
Licensed under CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/)